Saturday, February 02, 2008

This morning Uncle Ah Long call up mommy to send him to a clinic in town because he was sick since yesterday. So I try to help mommy to start up the car engine.





Beside the clinic, there's a store which sell the chinese new year lantern and other chinese new year decoration. There's a lot of peoples walking around to shop for the Chinese New year.




After the clinic, we send Uncle back home.




At grandma's house, I always busy with the drinks and food. Haha.... that's my favourite!!!




I love my cousin Sherene so much. She is so huggable and gentle.





But I think she doesn't really like me. She will always cry after a while. They said I'm to rough when I'm showing my love.




Grandma: Nevermind..... Let grandma hug you and give you a big kiss.




Tonight is my Great Grandpa's Birthday. He was coming back from Shanghai yesterday and this was the first time I meet him since I was born.We will celebrate with him at one of the Restaurant in Rejang Park. We going to have the steamboat and some delicious side dishes.




Grandpa..... Let me be the first one to wish you Happy Birthday. It's really great to meet you.





This is Aunty Ita enjoying the steamboat while the smoke all around her.



Hey.... cousin Avner is here. He's trying showing off his hand tapping skill. Grand Aunty said he can tap his hand left, right, left right........





I'm enjoying my slice of lemon. Yumm..... I'm too concentrate on my lemon and don't realise that Aunty Ita is calling me. Haha....







Grandma is playing with Avner, while I'm taking picture with Aunty Ita.




After the dinner, we go to Everwin for the Chinese New Year shopping. Wow..... there's so many peoples here, it's really hard to walk around with the trolley. I can feel the Chinese New Year mood here......





Do I look cute with mommy's hair band......




Tonight Eugene Koko needs to use the internet, so all the aunties coming over to our place to play and gossiping. Haha..... all of them are FM 988.




When mommy is trying to take their photos, they all start to hide themselves either under the blanket, pillow, with their hands or turn away. Hehe.... so fun!!





I learn a new way to play with the bolster. I'm sailing.....I'm sailing...... Ooopps, almost hit my head on the wardrobe.



Haha.... I'm now fighting with my aunty. She uses her and I'm using my leg. Let's fight!!

No comments: