Thursday, January 31, 2008

This is Grandpa's Creation. He left this aquarium empty inside the house for quite a long time. One day, he watch the Feng Shui Show on TV and telling that aquarium should not be left empty inside the house. We've at least put some decorations inside it. Since then, grandpa buys a lot crystals and the animals that make of glass to put inside the aquarium. It look so beautiful when the light is on.

This is the firecrackers light beside the front door. It look so beautiful..... I like to stand there and look at the light for a very long time.


Haha.... big aunty is busy playing with the Wii that mommy bring back.

Hi....Aunty Jenna, she is trying to hide behind the mosquito racket when mommy takes photo. Eugene Koko is busy playing his game.

Aunty Ah Ting is driving her boyfriend's car back tonight. So we plan to go out have supper with Aunty Jenna and Eugene Koko. Eugene Koko seems like hungry again even though he have a lot for dinner. Hehehe.....
There's a "Disco Car" inside Aunty's car. It's very cool..... we try to show it to Eugene Koko because this is the first time he comes to Sibu.

Cool, isn't it??
We are now at Sugarbun. Aunty Jenna and Aunty Ah Ting are ordering for us. My t-shirt look cool?? Mommy forgot to pack extra clothes for me this morning. After I took my bath just now, mommy gave Aunty Ah Ting's t-shirt for me. No need to wear my pant because it is long enough to cover my legs.


There's a playground upstair. There's Koko and JieJie playing with SeeSaw, it looks very fun. I will come back later, now going to play with the slide.


No comments: