Friday, February 08, 2008

The Second Day Of Chinese New Year 2008

Good morning....... I just wake up when grandma call up. Grandma said all of them will be coming over to pick up me and mommy and then go to Great Grandma's house which is right just behind my house.


Hey..... I'm ready with my second set of clothes.



Oh..... Aunty Jenna and Eugene Koko are here to pick up me and mommy. My grandparent, aunties and uncles are going over there to wait for us. Better be fast......



Good morning......grandpa!!!



Aunty there is giving me chocolates......... I take one first, thank you.



The photos between Aunty Jenna, Aunty Ah Ting, Uncle Justin and Mommy.




There's a big swing by the side of the house. Big Aunty accompany to play outside. She is in bad mood today. She doesn't want to join mommy and the others to take photos inside the house. She rather play with me because I'm cute enough to make her happy. Hehehe.....




Everyone is sitting in front of the table that full of food. Great grandma is giving lecture to Eugene Koko. Haha..... mommy said just like Daddy's first visit to the house. Have to treat Aunty Jenna good and to pamper her and so on. Remember ya....Eugene Koko!!



This is my Great Grandma.....



We're leaving..... so take more photos with Great Grandma





After this, I follow grandma back home while mommy, auntie and Eugene Koko go out to have their lunch. Poor me..... they are having the big and wonderful lunch without me.

Mommy said when they are queueing up for the foods, a group of gangster coming in with the big big neklace hanging on their neck cut everyone's queue. There's 3 lanes and all the gangsters just stand in front of the counters and order their foods. That's really bad manner. But everyone just keep quiet because everyone afraid that the gangster will do something to harm them.

Anyway, they see them again upstair sitting 2 tables behind them. So, mommy take out her camera and acting like she is shooting the food, aunties and Eugene Koko. But mommy is actually want to take the photo of the gangsters behind. Cool.... everyone is so cooperative. Can you see the gangster behind Eugene Koko with flowers all over their arm. Hehe....





Then, they go to Parkson for a window shopping. They see there's a lot of peoples fixing the stage for the Lion Dance. Mommy ask them when is the show start and they said as soon as the stage is fix. So, mommy quickly call up grandpa to bring out to watch the Lion Dance.



The show started before I arrive.





But I'm still manage it there before it finish. Hahaha...... Aunty, mommy and me are chasing the Lion from behind. The Lion is entering the Giant to go rounding their warehouse and the whole shop. That's really amazing..... I can see the big Lion so close to me.




The Lion is about to go out...... It go inside Guardian before it go out for the ending.



The Lion end show with eating the cabbage and Ang Pow tie at entrance below the banner.




It is a very very interesting show that I watch for the first time.

I'm back home..... Big Aunty give me a big pack of milk gummy. It's very yummy. It's really good to stay with big aunty. She has a lot of food inside her wardrobe. She will always give me the new snack to eat.



Tonight we go to the aunty's house who always go to KL to look for us. They not allow me to touch the food so I bum myself onto the floor. Then, the aunty comes out with a lot of Oranges. She wants me to pass it to everyone.



Everyone is eating, eating and eating.



Grandpa taking photo with Uncle Johnny.



I'm resting myself on the Louis Vuitton Chair. Feel so good......



Everyone afraid grandpa will feel lonely outside the house, so everyone take turn to go outside to keep grandpa accompany. Is time for mommy take photo again.





This is Aunty Jenna and Aunty Jennifer. This is aunty who always come to KL to do shopping with mommy. Her favourite colour is PINK.



Grandpa and Me is trying the iGallop in Aunty's house.




Hooray.... tonight I'm going to stay overnight at grandma's house. I can have a lot of peoples to play with me again. Yeah......That's what I like!!

Trying to be friendly with Sherene..... But she is trying to scratch my face.



Oohh..... Uncle Ah Long is playing the Wii Sport again. I want to join him as well.....




Oh.... I'm so tired!!! Let me take some rest first.....

No comments: