Sunday, February 17, 2008

Grandma is free today and Avner is at home at the same time. So, grandma wants me and mommy to go and visit them in the afternoon.

Halooo..... Avner. How are you today???






I saw Avner's walker and quickly climb into it. Haha.... Avner is looking out from his room. He so scare that I will take his walker away.





Heard from grandma that he always crawl like the soldier, so mommy is trying to take video of him crawling around and waiting for the moments. Finally..... the little soldier comes. So cute.....



After that, grandma send me to mommy's house to see grandpa and grandma.

In the evening time, Mommy, Uncle Ah Long and Aunty Ah Ting bring me to the HengHua Park at the back of our house. There's a small playground for children.

When I get there, I see a dog on the slide. It is tied on it. I try to climb up the slide but mommy is not allow because the dog might bark at me. Later, a lady comes to untie the strap and bring the dog away.



Hehe.... I can now climb onto the slide and play with the tick tack toe on the slide.



Then, I play with the small bicycle, follow by the swing. Uncle Ah Long is helping me to push the swing from the back.




Aaahhhh...... I heard Aunty Ah Ting is yelling. What happen, aunty???
Ooohhhhh....... one of her foot is stepping into the mud. It's so dirty!!!
There's no place for us to clean up here. Let's go home then......

No comments: