Thursday, February 21, 2008

This evening I need to go over to my Great Grand Aunty house to have my dinner. Her house is located at the same street as grandma's house. So, I stop by there to visit them while waiting for Aunty Ita.

Wow.... Sherene got a new playpen. She looks so comfortable inside the playpen.

I want to touch her hand but I can't reach it. So, grandma push a small foot rest for me to stand so that I can touch Sherene's hand.



This is the Great Grand Aunty's house. There's a big bicycle beside the door. I would like to try on it. But mommy said I have to go and have dinner before I play with the bicycle. I'm so sad.......


While mommy and aunty Ita are having their dinner at dining area, I'm going to push the bicycle around the living room. Haha.....it's really fun.



After mommy having the dinner, Mommy teach me how to ride on the bicycle.
Wow....that's fantastic!!! But my foots are not long enough to touch both of the paddles.
If my left foot touch it, then my right foot cannot.....



There's another smaller bicycle there, but I don't really like the feel of the bicycle compare to the big one. Oh.... the's a Aunty at the back of the picture is my Great Grand Uncle's newly married wife. She is very friendly and happy person. Mommy and Aunty Ita like to chat with her. Mommy said she looks like my Great Grandma, who is also come from the same hometown, Kuching.



After the short chat, we go to grandma's house again.

Oh.... my Grand Aunty Liena, Uncle Peter, Aunty Suzana and Cousin Jeremy are there for a visit. Cousin Jeremy is busy playing with the Wii again. Hehe.... everyone looks so excited in front of the TV.



Haha..... Look!!! Sherene is so cute with her face inside the big cup. She is trying to get the water inside it.



Then, we go back home to start pack up. Our flight back to KL is tomorrow night. If we finish pack up tonight, then tomorrow we will have more time to enjoy with the families.



Oh.... I'm too tired. Mommy, I can't help you to pack up the stuffs tonight. I got to go to sleep now.



This is the Memos that Grandma stick on the wall. It's all about a child's thinking. So, mommy take a picture to bring it back to KL. Then, mommy can always remember the contents.

No comments: