Saturday, February 09, 2008

Third day of Chinese New Year 2008
Today I wake up very early to go for breakfast with grandma and uncle. But on the way to the town, there's a part of the road is flooded near pedada area. It's about 1 feet high. Fortunately, grandpa's taxi is high enough to go over the place.


After the breakfast, Grandpa send me and mommy home to get a change. Later mommy and aunty Ita will be going to visit their schoolmate's house.
The first house of the day is Peter Wong's house..... The frontyard is so big and clean. I really like it and there's an old tricycle at the corner. I try to pull it out and ride on it. Hehe..... it's so fun.



They are taking the group photo. ???? how about me? I'm not your group???
Or you all forgot about me!!

The next house will be our house. Everyone is just busy chatting among themselves.
Oh... Aunty Ita got a sms on her handphone. Let me check for her, since she is busy with her friends.

This the photo of me and the Uncle Wei Siong and also the group photo with all of mommy's school mates.



Then, they plan to go to the other friends' house. It'll be a very very long hours of visiting. Mommy afraid I will feel grouchy halfway and decided to stay back home. Maybe later grandpa will come and pick up me and mommy to go out for lunch.
I'm testing on the big helmet. Wooo....... it feels so heavy on my head and think I'm a bit out of balance now.


Tonight I'm going to watch a movie. Hehe..... everyone has been waited for so long, The "KungFu Dunk" by Jay Chou. I'm entering the cinema now. Nobody is watching, so mommy quickly take a photo of me.

Movie is finished..... back home and ready to sleep.

No comments: