Saturday, February 23, 2008

I'm back in KL again......

Last two days grandpa called up and told mommy that his car's window was broken and the sound system was taken away. So, daddy wants to go to the carpark to take a look.

Poor car.......got to order the glass panel soon.



Today, we going to celebrate Chinese New Year with daddy. Hehe..... So, we going to have lunch at Kim Gary, Sg. Wang. Wow.... that's a lot of peoples queueing up outside Kim Gary. We take a number and wait outside.

Hehe.... long time no play with daddy already. Come and chase me ...... daddy!!




Yeah.... it's our turn now. Let's go in and have a sit.

Mommy is busy checking up the menu while me and daddy shooting the video. Haha.... daddy says mommy's lower lip looks like me. Long long one.....



Mommy, is still doing the ordering. She asks whether daddy wants to have the French Toast.

Daddy.... let's play with me. I throw.... and daddy pick up! Hehe..... that's fun.



Our foods and drinks are here.... Get ready to have our lunch. Let me have the drink first. I'm so thirsty now.




After the lunch and now we are planning to go to The Gardens for a window shopping.

This is the usual traffic jam at Sg. Wang area.



We're now at The Gardens. I'm walking up the escalator with daddy's help.



Hey.... how come this photo only have mommy and daddy? How about me??



Oh.... I'm sleeping. No wonder!!



After The Gardens, we go back home to get some rest. Tonight, we are going to the Electrical shop in Puchong to buy the electrical stuffs for our JB home. Then, we will go to Uncle Pork's house. They are having a gathering at their home.

Whenever I get to Uncle Pork's house,I'll think of Bite Bite the dog. I like to play with Bite Bite. Today it is at the back of the house. So, I'm going to the back of the house to visit him. Aunty Lyvier give me some bread to feed him but I'm so scare. Daddy is teaching me how to feed Bite Bite and mommy is giving support at the back. Finally, I hold out my hand to feed Bite Bite the bread and I'm getting like to feed him now. I ask for more breads from Aunty Lyvier to feed him.




Daddy is posing with me sitting inside the shopping cart. I prefer to sit facing in front.
Oh.... my leg is stuck, I'm trying to take of the sandals so that my foot can go over. We're now inside Tesco. Mommy plans to get some juices, eggs, vegetables and fruits.



After Tesco, Daddy and Mommy bring me to the McDonald to play at the playground for while before we go back home. Wow.... there's a lot of Koko and JieJie running around.


No comments: