Saturday, February 16, 2008

There's a visitor coming to grandma's house. She bring along 2 Koko with her.
Hi.... Happy Chinese to both of you. How are you doing??



The little Koko is trying to hug me but I try to hide away from him. Oh my.......




Hey.... what a coincidence, three of us are standing from short to tall when looking what's happening upstair. Everyone is laughing at the back when they see us.

This the Ferrari that grandma bought for me from Shell a few days ago. I saw it on the altar this morning so grandma took it out for me. Hehe.... it's mine now.



Mommy do a lot of make up this few days. I'm going to learn it from mommy because it seems like very interesting to me. It can make mommy looks more beautiful and it certainly can does the thing on me. Look more cute maybe......

No comments: