Saturday, February 23, 2008

This morning grandma makes us a breakfast, the corn beef sandwich.

Grandma: After eating both of you and mommy need follow grandma out to the bank, okay?

On the to the car, my Grand Aunty Rita comes with Aunty Mary. Grand Aunty Rita comes up and asks mommy whether she is free to follow her to Parkson. Aunty Mary needs mommy help to choose a digital camera for her. She will going to China for holiday soon.

In front of the Camera Shop, there are rides that I used to go. No wonder the place look familiar. While mommy asking about the camera, me and grandma run to the ride follow by the Grand Aunty. She then goes to change the coins for the ride.




Alright, Brycen..... we are ready to go. Come again next time ya.

At about 2pm, my grandpa and grandma come to our house to bring us out for a walk and shopping while waiting for the big aunty and aunty Ah Ting to get off walk.

About 5pm, Grandpa send us home to get ready for the flight tonight. He will come to pick up me, mommy and the luggages again later around 6:45pm.

At around 6:45pm grandpa, grandma and big aunty come. We put all the luggage into the boot and say goodbye to grandma and aunty Ita. Then, we head to the airport to check-in.

After checked in, we go to have my favourite kampua at Sibu Jaya as it is still quite early.



Yummy.....yummy..... I got pack some kampua back to KL. I think daddy and grandpa in KL miss the Kampua as well.



Oh..... everyone look so sad!! Big aunty's eyes are full of tears. I'm sad too, I'll be lonely again when I back to KL. I gonna miss you all......... till I back next time.



I'm too noisy and naughty on the plane. So, I mommy take out my toys for me to play with. But it make it worst. I don't want to play it on the seat, I want to go out to play it on the floor.

Mommy..... I want to go out and play, please!!!




Finally, mommy let me out. Hehe..... so fun!! But I have to watch out whoever wants to cross the walkway and also when the sign of seat belt is on.

No comments: