Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Both Aunty Jenna and Aunty Ah Ting receive their Valantine's Day Flowers early morning. That's a very beautiful flowers......



Then, Aunty Ah Ting follows her boyfriend go out for celebration. Aunty Jenna and Eugene Koko follow us to go to Bukit Aup which is also a recreational park. They will be going back to Singapore today. So, we must bring Eugene Koko there to visit the place.

Eugene Koko and Aunty Jenna driving a car to follow Grandpa from behind.
Me, Mommy, grandma and big aunty follow grandpa's taxi.
We're here at Bukit Aup now. There's a big fish pond near the entrance. Grandma bring me there first and mommy follow from behind. I can't wait to see the fish.

Here come Aunty Jenna with the Valentine's Flowers. She looks so happy today.....

Eugene Koko bought two big packs of fish's foods from the store up there. Wow.... normally we just buy the small pack for feeding. Haha.... anyway, the fish are so lucky because Eugene Koko is here. He is a very kind hearted person.


Wow..... that's a lot of fish!!! All of them are fighting for foods. I think they must be very very hungry.

It's my feeding time.....



That's the upper part of the Bukit Aup. There's a stairs for you to walk up to the top.
Eugene Koko wants Aunty Jenna to go upstair to take a look with him.
Haha..... I can the Eugene Koko and Aunty Jenna waving to us using the flowers. They are so small upstair. I think no one can see me, If I'm upstair.

The stairs is too steep, mommy not allow me to go up. Last time when my Uncle is small, he fell down and broke his teeth when he was on the way to the top. Too dangerous for the little kids.
Then, I run to the other side to take a look..... The view behind is so beautiful, let's take a photo grandma and grandpa.

Follow by mommy and then big aunty join in.

Oh... tired of running on the park. Grandpa, grandma and me having a rest on the bench while waiting for Aunty Jenna and Eugene Koko to come down.

Yeah.... they are here, is time for us go and have our breakfast. Let's take a photo together before we go back.

On the way back, I see a playground in front. I try to run over but big aunty try to pull me back. Then, grandpa comes over to hold my hand and want me to follow him back. He tell me that we can always come for the playground next time whenever we are free.
On our way out.....

Eugene Koko and Aunty Jenna take another photo with grandpa and grandma in front of the taxi as a sweet memory.


We have our brunch at the new Cafe in Sg. Merah. There have a variety of foods. We order the Sarawak Laksa and the Mee Suah Bat Ku Teh which are the most famous here.
After the brunch, we go back home early so that Aunty Jenna and Eugene Koko have more time to make sure they have packed everything before sending them to the airport.
Everyone is back to gather together and have a chat before they going back to Singapore. It's really hard to say Goodbye. Everyone start to drop their tears.
I'm sad too......
Aunty Jenna is still crying when we are at the airport.
It's boarding time...... Got to go and queue up at the Immigration Check Point.

More photos...... Bye bye, Aunty Jenna and Eugene Koko!! See you back in Singapore. I'm tired already, I got to get some sleep first.


Before we go back home, grandpa drive us to the New Sing Kwong to look for someplace to eat. He's a bit hungry already.
There's a lot of beautiful ride at the Foyer of the Shopping Complex. Grandma, let's go and try some of it ya.
After the ride, we go to the KFC to have the Fried Chicken with Rice Combo. Yummy..... I like the crunchy fried chicken so much.
Tonight mommy is going to meet Collina for the Valentine's Day Dinner at Cafe Cafe. They offer a very good Valentine's package. Aunty Ita joins us too because my future uncle-in-law is not in Sibu.
It's the candlelight dinner. I can only couple on every table except us the lonely ladies and the young baby. Fortunately, mommy has me to celebrate the Valentine's Day together with her.
Happy Valentine's Day, Mommy!!!

Hehe....Mommy only remember to take a picture of the food when they are almost finish.

No comments: