Friday, February 15, 2008

Today is one of my Great Grand Aunty's 60th Birthday. She is having a Big Birthday Dinner at a Reastaurant in Bintangor. So, all of us have to get ready and go down to Bintagor at around 5pm where the dinner at around 6:30pm.

I was falling on the way to Bintangor and still sleeping when I got to the Restaurant.

Grandma and Aunty Ita take a picture together.


This is the napkin of the Restaurant. There's the name of the restaurant on it. The Hee Bin Leau Restaurant near the Bintangor Wharf.

Sitting opposite me is one of my relative that I never meet before. Hehe.... the Birthday's Great Grand Aunty and her family are just sitting on the table in front of us.

Heard that the Great Grand Aunty is very good in singing karaoke. A lot of her friends are singing on the stage for her.
Now is the time..... Three Cheers for the Great Grand Aunty!!


After that, Aunty is going to perform a song to thanks everyone who attend her Birthday Dinner.
Grandma is carrying me now. It's now time for grandma to introduce me to all the relatives.


This is the gift for all of the peoples who attend the Birthday Dinner. It's my favourite, cupcake and the a lot of sweets.


Oh.... the fruits are out. I have been waiting for the fruits for so long. Watermelons are my favourite fruit always.


A photo with my Great Grand Aunty. Happy Birthday, Great Grand Aunty!!! Wish you always healthy and happy.

No comments: