Sunday, February 03, 2008

Another day......


Aunty Ita is busy cleaning up the floor in front of the house. I want to help as well but grandma said I have to put on this straw hat before I can go out. It is too hot outside there......But it is too big for me and heavy too. I don't like it!!

Let's go outside and play without it first. Hehe..... I'm running and posing around the house. I'm so happy to stay outside of the house. There's sbo much freedom outside here.......



Haha.... Aunty Jenna and Eugene Koko come to pick us up to go shopping at Parkson. Hooray!!!

Tonight's dinner will be at Taman Muhibah. Yeah.....
I'm the King of the night!!! Hahaha!!! Let's eat everyone......

Wow.... that's the fried sotong and the fried seafood tauhu. Smell so gooood....... Hmmmm...... I want to have some of them, please!!


The lighting here are very attractive too. Especially me.......



Haha.... do I look like Aunty Ah Ting??? I'm try to act like her......

No comments: