Monday, February 11, 2008

The Fifth Day of Chinese New Year 2008

I'm at Grandpa's place again. Today, The Nissan Salesman call up grandpa to tell him that his new car is out. Grandpa is going to have a new Taxi to drive soon. So, grandpa and me are now ready to go tothe Nissan car showroom to clear the car payments before they do all the registration for the new taxi. Hehe.... grandpa's face is full of smile today.



When we get there, the salesman is out for lunch. While waiting for him, we go for our lunch at the new cafe "Home Theatre". A lot peoples said the Beef Noodles here is very good, so we are going to try it today. But too bad..... he is not open today. I think that's the only good food here because the foods that we have ordered are not that good even the drinks is not good.
Yurk.....!!! I'm putting my turn out after I tried the Ice Coffee.




I'm day dreaming........



Now I'm at Everise. We are going to have our Hi-Tea at the Thomson Corner. They have a very good Rojak and Ice Kacang. Grandpa really likes the Rojak here.



While waiting for the foods and drinks, I try to put on the sunglass that Eugene Koko bought yesterday. Is it suitable for me???





Tonight is Aunty Karen's Wedding Reception. She invited all her schoolmates whoever in Sibu to her Reception thru friendster. She was going over to Australia after form 5. Mommy only meet her once during mommy's wedding until now. She is so cute and talk really fast. Me, Mommy and Aunty Ita arrived at around 6:30pm. There's a lot of mommy's old schoolmates sitting there by the side. Wow.... mommy is busy showing me around to all of her friends.

This is Uncle Huai Bin. He has a very interesting blog that mommy and daddy like to read whenver they are free "http://sixthseal.com/". All of you can check up the website too. He himself also very interesting. He likes to talk and learn about a lot of new things. Haha.... he even lend me his handphone just want to hug me and take a photo.



Oh.... Finally I can sit down and have my drink.



At the end of the Wedding Reception, we try to grap a chance to take a photo with Bride & Groom.



When I get back home, grandma comes into my room to see how many Ang Pow that I get until today. So mommy show it to her on the bed. Then, she helps to open it and count the Ang Pow.



Oh no....... I want to keep the Ang Pow. I'm quickly collect all of the Ang Pows and hide them inside my Pyjamas. It's safe inside. I think I going to sleep them tonight. Can keep me warm too.




Ahha...... I find a new way to play with big wardrobe inside my room. I can squeeze myself into the wardrobe and hide inside it. Next time, I can have a place to hide when mommy try to scold or lecture me. Hahaha...... Now you see, now you don't!!



No comments: