Tuesday, February 12, 2008

This is the new toy that mommy bought for Sherene. She look so happy when she look at the toy turning round and round and round. I happy to look at it too.




These are the new toys that I got from the toy shop at Sing Kwong. The remote control car look so interesting but I still prefer the manual one.


The Wii time..... All of us are having competition on the Wii Sport. Eugene Koko and Uncle Justin look so serious in the competition.


I'm looking for things to eat again...... feel a bit hungry again.


Uncle Ah Long is trying to hug me but I don't like it and try to struggle and cry for help. Hmm.... I think I know how's Sherene felt when I try to hug her.



Ooopps..... I get so angry and kick away the rubbish bin. Now the rubbish is all around the floor. Big aunty get so angry and make me clean up the mess. I'm sorry, I know I'm wrong.... I will clean whichever I can.

Oh.... is playing time again. They said I'm too energetic tonight. So, they going to swing me around and spin around to make me dizzy. They hope I can get tired and sleep after playing with them. I hope soooo......


Wow.... that spin is really fun. But they all feel weird that I can recover so fast. Haha.... I'm still a little chid. My stamina is better than all of you.

No comments: