Tuesday, February 05, 2008

A day at Montessori..............

Since I like to play with all of the things here, Mommy lets me stay half day here with Aunty Ah Ting. Mommy will come and pick me up when Aunty get off her work.

First I go and play at the swimming pool area. I like it the most.....






It's time for the Koko and Jie Jie watching cartoon. I going to join them inside the room......





Cartoon finished!! Now it's time to go back to the classroom to learn ABC and 123.





So boring..... that's not ABC or 123 class. I don't understand what they are talking. Better go back to the playroom to play with the toys and cars.






Aunty is free now. She can bring me outside to play the swing and slide at the playground.






Mommy is here.... I got to go home now. I need to go back home already, Koko. I miss you so much. Let me give you a big hug before I go back!!



I'm back to grandma house again. This is "Xiao Huang", it is a very active dog. I really like to play with him. But he really scare with me. Am I too bad??







This is my new picture on the passport. Singapore Immigration said the old picture is too small and it didn't look like me anymore. Need to change with the new one, or else I cannot go in to the Singapore next time. Cute???



Haloo.... Sherene is back home. I want to try carry her again. But she cry again......


Grandma takes here away from me..... I'm so dissappointed and angry. So, I turn away too.
I'm so sad..... she doesn't like me at all!!



Mommy and I are going onto the stage to take photo with the God of Fortune. He gave me some sweets and chocolate as a gift. I'm so lucky to see him tonight.





Before going back home, mommy is chasing the God of Fortune who is now walking around at the shopping complex to distribute the sweets and chocolates.




No comments: