Monday, February 25, 2008

We are so hungry now, so we are going to have lunch at the Cafeteria downstair. As usual, we order the Nasi Goreng Ayam and the Ice Tea.

Haha.... three of us having the Ice Tea together.



Then.... I drink the Ice Tea with all the straw.



After our lunch, we go to Damansara Utama for a window shopping.

There's a Mitshubishi Car Show at the Center Court. That's my favourite hobby..... I really like to go to the Car Show. I like to test on every new car.

I choose to try on this car.... it is Mitshubishi Triton. It's so spacious inside and it's 4WD. The exterior looks cool too.




Daddy likes the car too.



Tonight we are going to have dinner at HaLo Cafe at Old Klang Road. The cafe always have a very good singing band.



Daddy is ordering a beer. It's look so yummy and I want to have a try.
Brrrhhh.... it's taste so awful.




Oh... mommy's drink is here. Let me have it first. I still can taste the beer inside my mouth.
Hmmm..... mommy's drink taste very good, sweet and sour at the same time.



The Halo Platter..... This platter have fried special tofus, chicken wings, french fries, fried fish balls and fried sugarcane with meat on it. Yummy..... I like the special tofu. It's very crispy outside and soft inside.


No comments: