Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Fourth Day of Chinese New Year 2008

Today is also the Uncle Pork and Aunty Lyvier's Wedding Reception in Sibu. The reception is on lunch time. Grandma, Mommy and Me are invited to come. Hehe.... this is the second time Me and Mommy attend their wedding reception.







Cheers......Everyone!!!




The reception is ended. I'm going outside to wait for the car and I meet a little girl outside. She's so cute with her pink dress. I try to shake my hand with her and she really shake her hand with me. Ooohhh....... I'm so happy!!!




Tonight, my mommy side going to have a family dinner. Wow..... a lot of yummy foods again!!
Everyone seems very happy gossiping and chatting with each other. I'm happy too and I'm trying to join them too and make a lot of joke to them. All of them are happy looking at my joke. Hahaha....... big aunty doesn't like mommy to take picture of her. So mommy shooting video on her so that she cannot hide away. Poor aunty.......




Aunty Jenna and Eugene Koko are posting for the Kawaii Photo.



I thought I lost my sandal again. Phew..... grandma found it under the table. Or else, I think mommy going to scold me again.




A loving family...... it makes me miss my daddy again.



Wow..... the foods is out!!! Tonight we going to have Fried Chicken in Yam Basket, Sea Cucumber Soup, Sizzling Tofu, Fried Prawn Balls with Pepper and Honey, Fried Wild Fern Shoots with Belacan and Lemon Chicken.

On your mark......Ready........Set Go!! Who is fast, who can eat more yummy foods......




No comments: