Friday, February 29, 2008

I'm going down to JB again. Mommy needs to sign some documents at the developer office.

I'm getting use to the coach now. I will walk around and playing with everyone inside the coach. Haha.... seems like everyone likes to play with me.



The back seat the we chose earlier have water dropping from the air-cond. So, we move to the front seat. This is the Uncle sitting in front. His phone is ringing, so I go and find out what phone he has. Wow.... that's Nokia N81. Let me play with it, okay??

Haha.... we are good friend now.



This time we booked the New York Hotel. Daddy said it's newly renovated, so it must be cleaner and less smell. Heard that this is an office building last time. Wow.... so big!!



Daddy is here..... we are now going out to have our dinner. We're going to the Famous Grilled Fish place. I miss the sugarcane there.....

Halooo..... Sugarcane Koko. He give me a big coconut but I drop it.
Then he asks whether I want him to carry me but I refused and climb onto daddy's body.



Hey... I find out that the coconut dropping sound is very good. So, I try to push all the coconuts on the table to the floor. Hehe.... so fun!!! But mommy scolded me because it's a bad manner to do that.

No comments: