Thursday, February 07, 2008

The First Day of Chinese New Year 2008

I'm wearing my first set of clothes which was bought by my grandma. Look so funky, right??

The first house that I've to go is my Grand Aunty Rita's house.

Good morning, Avner......Gong Xi Fa Chai!!! I have a lot of cakes there while grandma and Aunty Rita are chit chatting at the dinning table. Besides, I also running around to play with Avner. But he seems like doesn't really know how to play with me yet. Hahah.... he got a lot of toy at home too.


After Aunty's house, they send me and mommy go back to mommy's house. Wow.... grandpa is ready with a very smart clothes and a sling bag. Look really cool...... just like me!!

This is my little uncle, son of my mommy's cousin. His name is Jeremy. He likes video games so much. This is the first time with the Wii that mommy brought back from KL. He plays until he doesn't want to follow his parent to go back home. Hehe....anyway, we will be going over to his place later, so we can send him back home.


We are now at Jeremy's house.....The first thing I do when I get there is eat. I can reach all of the cakes, snacks and sweets on the table. Hehehe...... so wonderful!!!

Mommy is taking photo of everyone in the house..... My aunty and cousin who use to go to KL also come to join us. Hehe.... there's a lot of peoples to with me.



But too bad..... I'm too excited and vomit everything I ate onto the sofa. Fortunately, their sofa is leather not the fury type. Sorry.... aunty and uncle!!
After a while, I break one of their photo frame when I try to touch the toy beside it.
Ooopps!!! I did it again!! I'm so sorry, aunty and uncle!!!

I think the aunty and uncle must be very angry with me because I broke their thing on the first day of Chinese New Year and spoilt their sofa as well.
Hey.... Uncle Jeremy is coming out with the Lion Head!!! He is going to perform the Lion Dance to all of us. I'm so envy of him. I want to perform the Lion Dance too......




Hahaha...... grandma is giving him food to eat. Just like the proffesional perfomer will end it by eating the cabbage and Ang Pow which they will hang on top of the entrance.


During the night time, grandpa take out all of the beautiful Chinese Chess Set to show it Eugene Koko. This is also the first time I see the chess set. They all are so special and beautiful. Grandpa said this is his life..... Hehe..... and I'm not allow to touch or go near to it.






After that, he show me how to do the exercise that use to do every evening. I must learn more from grandpa so that I can be fit like grandpa. Hope so......

No comments: