Monday, February 18, 2008

We're going out for Pizza Hut today

Hehe.... can you how happy Aunty Ah Ting and Mommy



We're at the Pizza Hut now. Big Aunty and Aunty Ah Ting order the Combo Lunch while mommy orders the Baked Rice. The Combo Lunch comes with a personal pizza or a pasta, a soup and a drink.

Wow..... I can't wait to eat the pizza. Let me make the move first.




Mommy likes to have the pizza with the tomato sauce.



That's big aunty..... Finally, mommy got a good picture on her.



Mommy wants to take a picture with me but I'm so busy with my Hot Pizza.



After the Pizza, all of us back home to get some rest.

I'm laying on the floor while grandma sitting beside me with Sherene in his hand.



Grandma is trying to put Sherene on top of me. Hehe...... that's great!!!



I try to turn around and Sherene slip away but I manage to catch her. But of course with grandma's help.



A photo of Grandma with her two grandson and granddaughter.




Handbag Fashion Show

Mommy's handbag looks so shiny. I really like that handbag. Let me try to carry it and walk around.


No comments: