Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Yesterday we all sleep very early, so we wake up early today.

Mommy think of showing daddy the facilities in the main park. So, daddy can do some exercise to slim down a bit.

This is for the hand, you can do it with both hand. Just spin the handle over and over again. Very simple exercise.



This is for the leg. You can try to strech out you leg as much as you can.



This machine is for those who like to build up their wings. Hehe...... Let me try it. I want to have a beautiful wings.

And this one is for you to sit there and try to pull yourself up.

Okay.... now daddy sit here and wait for me ya. I'm going to climb up at the other end.



Okay...... daddy!!! I'm ready!!! You can start pushing up and down.
Heheheh....... It's fun!! Faster daddy......


After the morning exercises, we back home to take bath and get ready to go out for breakfast.
While waiting for daddy, mommy give me a new bottle to try. I lost most of my favourite bottle.
This bottle is a gift that I receive during my first birthday.
Mommy..... how to use this bottle??? The water doesn't come out when I suck. Mommy tell me to bite on it and the water will come out. I try it again and only a bit of water coming out. Hmmm..... I don't like it, mommy!!! I want my old bottle!!!


Hey..... daddy is ready!!! We're going to Jusco Tebrau for brunch and daddy planned to watch a movie after that. The Incredible Hulk is Out!!!

After the brunch, daddy drop by the sport store and buy a football to play with me.
I'm playing with the football until I fall asleep. Daddy and mommy don't even know when I fall asleep. They only feel a bit quiet and try to take a look.


Daddy go and buy the tickets for Incredible Hulk.



I wake up only when the bad monster come out and fight with the Incredible Hulk. It's the peak of the movie. Hehehe....... while enjoying the popcorn and coke.

I'm still enjoying the popcorn and coke even though the movie is finished.

There's an Car Insurance Promotion on the ground floor. The offer the public to play with PS3 with the bucket seat. Wow.... it's very very cool. Car Racing game.....that's my favourite!!!

No comments: