Thursday, June 12, 2008

Mommy needs a shoe rack for our new home. As we know, Cavenzi is a good place to look for the cheap furniture if we can move it back on our own.



Outside the showroom, there's a small study table. Hehe..... let me go and try the sit.

Oh.... It's good!! I can ask my friends to over to play and study with me on this table.

Hehehe.... but mommy says not now. We have to buy what we really need first. That we can buy it later.



Sigh...... have to wait for their workers to come back from lunch. Or else, no one can help us to move the shoe rack into our car.




Tired of waiting...... Daddy go and buy some drinks. It's Shandy..... can I try it, daddy???

But there's a bit of alcohol contain, so mommy mix the sandy with the plain water inside my water bottle.



Oh.... it feels so good. I can have a good sleep now.



Daddy spotted a very special spoiler and ask mommy to take the picture of it. Heheh..... daddy said it look like the trolley that mommy always use to buy groceries.


We're going to watch movie again. This time we going to watch "The Happening".



After the movie, daddy drive to Danga Bay to check out the cruise. But too bad, the cruise is only open for those who come in a group or function.



Let's take a photo before we go down to the mini theme park area.



I saw a lot of colourful light coming from in front. So, I was running as fast as I can to that area.



Wow..... the snake slide, that's so high up!!! It's too dangerous for me.....



Next, we come to the elephant ride. I was allowed to go for that ride with mommy's accompany. Daddy will waiting for us down there.


Then, I go for few other rides in front. The Kangaroo ride is quite fun.... it's moving in a circle. I think it moves for about 3 minutes. This is the longer ride I have ever ride on. I'm getting bored on it.......

This car is broken down, so I don't get the chance to try.
I try on this battle tank, but it's too boring. It's like for the little baby.



These are all the ride that I dream of...... I'm still not tall enough for it.
Sigh...... But I will be back soon!!!


We're back home now. Let's play some football first before going to take my bath with daddy.
Oouch...... I hit the mirror's edge. Fortunately, it's not on the sharp edge.
I've a really great day today!!! Good night daddy and mommy!!

No comments: