Sunday, June 15, 2008

We went to a dim sum stall to meet my Uncle Hook. He is bringing his friends from Singapore.

But I don't feel like having breakfast today. Mommy scolded me.... I'm so sad and sat all alone in the middle of the walk way.



Uncle Hook's friend come and talk to me. He is trying to persuade me.



Mommy know what can make me feel like to it.....
Hahah.... mommy go to a bakery shop to buy me some donuts.

Hmmm...... it's yummy!!


After the breakfast, daddy bring Uncle Hook's friend to this Kolam Memancing at Taman Sutera. It's a place for prawn fishing. You need to pay RM4 per person for an hour.


Wow...daddy is so concentrate in fishing the prawn. Let's see how many prawn daddy can get today.


One hour later........
Here's the prawn that both of daddy and his friend got.
Hahah..... 2 prawns each. I'm hoping for more.....and the bigger one.



Sigh...... No prawn for dinner tonight. So dissappointed!!


Tonight Uncle Hook bring us to the a stall with a lot of good food. Mommy likes this grilled fish with a lot of sambal on top. Daddy ordered their sizzling noodle and some satays.


We're back home.... a very tiring day!!! Daddy is helping me to stretch my legs. Heheh.....

No comments: