Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I'm so jealous to see mommy and daddy hold hands most of the time. So, I seperated mommy's and daddy's hand, then I ask daddy to hold my hand.

Hehehe........ a small hand and a big hand hold together will be like this.



We're now at the Petrol Station. Daddy going to fuel up the tank and ready to go to Singapore.

Mommy and me...... inside the car waiting for daddy.
Today, we are going to Takashimaya. The Big Sale is almost end, daddy needs to buy some more formal pants and shirts for his work. Hope to get some good quality and value for money stuffs.
One whole of daddy's clothes sit on my stroller and I have to wallk on my own.
Sigh.......

It's our lunch time....... Our favourite foods here are the Yakitori Rice and the Tako Balls.
Yakitori is one of the most well-known food in Japan. The delicious Yakitori begins with inserting a stick into a few piece of fresh raw chicken. The sticks of chicken are broiled using machine, before being dipped into the specially formulated “Tare” (sauce). Finally the chicken are hand grilled till they are ready to be serve on top of Japanese Rice.


Takoyaki is a popular Japanese dumpling made of batter and diced baby octopus, tempura or bacon and cheese topped with okonomiyaki sauce, mayonnaise, and fish shavings. It's a very tasty snack with the soft and creamy inside.




Suddenly, there's a Koko comes and ask me to play with him. Hehe.... the Koko tell his mommy that I'm very cute and would like to play with me. Hehehe...... shy shy!!



After daddy and mommy have their lunch, it's now my turn to shop for my favourite food, Doughnut!!!



I have my doughnut inside the car. It's so yummy........

When I'm getting full, I start to feel sleepy but I still want to finish my yummy doughnut. I will try my best to finish it before I sleep.


Hehehe...... daddy and mommy are so bad. They are laughing at me and even record it down. Poor baby......

No comments: