Saturday, June 14, 2008

This is the poodle balloon that daddy got inside HSBC. There are having some small function to introduce a new product.



Eerhhh...... what's that???!! Take it away from me, please!!!


Today, we going to have our lunch in McDonald.
Hi.....Uncle McDonald!!! Long time no see...... How are you??? I miss you so much!!


Mommy, can you help me to take a photo together with Uncle McDonald???



Wow..... the McDonald playground!!! There a lot of Koko and JieJie inside.



I have take off my sandals before I go in.



Now is the groceries shopping time again.


Mommy needs a clothes drying rack. It's too big and take out my sitting place. Now I have to keep in this kind standing until we get to the counter. Sigh........



Daddy bought this beer to celebrate the match tonight. Germay.....Go Germany!!!



Got to chill it first.

No comments: