Sunday, June 08, 2008

The Wedding Day of Aunty Karen and Uncle Steven

First, I got to take a photo with the Beautiful Bride, Aunty Karen.



This is the Mee Sua that ready for everyone. Aunty Karen's mother let me have the first bowl. So, mommy can feed me first before everyone come over. Aunty is showing the technique to cut the mee sua and make it easier to feed me.



What's everyone looking at???


Oh..... the Groom, Uncle Steven is here. Even Aunty Karen also come up to take a look.





Here come the groom...... Wow!!! He looks very very happy.


Now, it's time for them to have breakfast before proceed to the next step.


Hehe..... daddy is so hungry and haven't have his breakfast yet. And now is time for him to eat something.



They don't ready anything to play before let them both to meet. So, Aunty Karen just open the door and let Uncle Steven to go in and take pictures together. Then go out and get ready to go to the Church. It's getting already.




But I'm still busy running around the house area. Daddy is trying to stop me...... Can you see how my daddy catch me?? Yet, I'm trying to escape.....



The picture of Aunty Lyvier, Aunty Karen and Mommy.



I'm now on the way to the car. We don't know the way to the church, so we have to hurry because Aunty Karen's sister is waiting for us outside to guide us to the church.



Bye...... See you both later in the church!!


Wow.... that's the famous Kek Lo Si in front on top of the hill. We've been heard how beautiful the lighting will be during some big occasion.

On the way to the church, we pass by a small road with a lot of stalls on two side of the road. The things here must be cheap because there's a lot of people are walking around and it's big jam here.



The bride's sister is lost so everyone have to make a U-turn to go back to the small road that we passed by just now. The church is at end of the small road.
Here we are the Chinese Methodist Church Ayer Itam, Penang.


Wow..... that's a lot of peoples inside there. I think I just stay outside and wait.

Mommy wants me to walk into the church now. Daddy and mommy are going inside to look for a good seat.



There's a band who play music on the stage, so cool!! I want to play guitar and drum the two Koko. It looks so interesting!!


Oh..... have to keep quiet now. The bride is walking down the aisle with her father.
She is gorgeous......


Then, Aunty Karen's father hang her over to Uncle Steven and ready for the wedding ceremony.



They exchange of wedding vows and the rings. Then they give each of their parents a bouquet of flower.


The end of the wedding ceremony and they walk out of the church.




After that, they come back in to take picture with everyone. This is the group of their friends.



This is the photo of Daddy, Mommy, Me, Bride and Groom.


Hahaha...... I'm trying to hide behind the fabric. But daddy can see thru me.



Wow...... these are the photos took in China during the Si Chuan Earthquake. Everyone in the church are praying for them.



This is another baby there. He is younger than me but he likes me very much. he's trying to play with me.



After the church ceremony, we go to Bukit Bendera since it's very near to the church.


Daddy go inside to buy tickets while I'm looking at the fish. I can see there's a lot of eggs on the branch. I think that's the mommy and daddy of the eggs.


Too bad the tickets are fully booked. Tomorrow's tickets will be start selling at around 6:30am. If we want, we have to come to buy during the time. Wow..... that's early!! Don't know whether we can wake up or not......let's see.
Then, we go outside to buy some drinks and ice-cream before we go back to the town area.


In town area, there's a bakery shop called Patchee. A very weird name............


Then we go to Taman Kota Lama to take look. But it's raining during the time we are there, so we just stay inside the car to take a look of the place.


Later, we go back to the Hotel to have a rest and get ready for the wedding reception tonight.
Everyone is ready??? Is time to go to the Wedding Reception now.
We're here at the Wedding Reception........
Now..... we welcome Aunty karen and Uncle Steven to come into the Wedding Reception Hall.


Daddy is enjoying the dinner, but suddenly the decoration on top fall down and hit daddy's head. Fortunately it is just the soft one.......Hahaha!!

There's a group perfomer on the stage who sing a lot of good songs. I'm so enjoy with their perfomance.


Here come the cake cutting time.......


And follow by the Champagne popping time.......


Then they drink the champagne together.


Okay... it's time to welcome both parents to come on to the stage to show their appreciation to everyone who come to the dinner. Cheers......!!!!



Tonight I meet a new friend here. He's about 4 years old. He likes to play with me and I like to run around with him too. His daddy told my daddy that he seldom like to play with the little one.
Hehehe...... I think I'm big and strong enough to play with him.



It's time to go back now. I'm going to miss this KoKo so much. He's so nice....... Hope to see you again some other time.

No comments: