Monday, October 01, 2007

What a mess.....

I throw my powder case onto the floor after I use it.



O.o...o...... better run away fast. Or else, mommy will be coming to scold me.





Think of hiding inside the luggage, so that mommy cannot find me.

Hmmm..... no use. Mommy make me cleaning up the powder.



Okay, mommy...... I will clean it up. But I need mommy's help. Hehe.....

We are ready to go out now. We are now on our way to the car.



We are on the way to Berjaya Time square. Daddy is going to look for Yen to cut his hair before going back to Singapore.



Wow.... Ean Jie Jie give me chocolate to eat. It's very special, with peppermint inside.



Sigh.... daddy is still sitting there. I'm so boring already.



Yeah.... this is Yen Jie Jie. Mommy got this photo from her friendster album. She's so beautiful and cute. Mommy really likes to look for Yen Jie Jie to cut and design her hair.



Daddy's new hairstyle.....Oh.... But I feel sleepy already.

No comments: