Sunday, October 21, 2007

Today all of my aunties and uncles gather together to visit an aunty who just gave birth a few days ago in JB. On the way to her house, mommy find out that she forgot to bring the diapers. So, one of my aunty offer to help mommy to go down to a shopping complex to buy. When mommy wants to pay her, she said nevermind.

Wow.... thanks aunty for buying me this big pack of drypers.



My favourite Uncle Ah Hook buy me this cute little shoe. There's a sound coming out from the shoe whenever I walk. Hehe... it's really fun to walk with this shoe.



Another aunty also give mommy a bag of things. One of them is a small dog which will barks when switch on the button. Besides, there's also a lot of samples of milk powder



The milk powders come with a small bag that suitable for me to carry around.



Haha..... can cover my head as well



Thanks aunties and uncle for all those gifts.

No comments: