Saturday, October 13, 2007

Hehe..... my swimming time with daddy. Daddy is so busy for the pass few months and don't even have time to swim with me. Finally, there's time for us to go swimming today.

At first, daddy will hold me and help me swim.



Then, daddy leave me to play alone and see me by the side of the swmming pool. Yeah..... I remember how to swim now. Just kicking my legs and moving my arms.






Daddy..... I want to take a rest.




Hihi..... mommy I need a rest. Mommy wants me to get the towel to dry myself.




Haha.... daddy is sucking my dummy.




Daddy, I'm ready to go back to the swimming pool. Before that I need to throw some balls back to the pool so that I can play with it later.





Hehe..... do I look like a boss biting on the dummy while sitting inside my float.




It's time to have some drinks. Aahhhhhh!!
Oh.... my water bottle drop into the



Wah...... daddy is showing off his skill. It's so wonderful!!!




Alright!! Mommy said, It's time to get off the water. Daddy is helping me to get up.



Do I look cute with this towel?? I'm look like a big boy now.

No comments: