Sunday, October 28, 2007

It's Lennard and Lisa's Wedding!!

On the way back to KL, we stop by Melaka to attend mommy's best friend wedding. She's so beautiful and happy today. Mommy is late for the wedding ceremony. This is the photo that mommy get from Aunty Lisa's friendster.



I playing by the side of the swimming pool while waiting for the dinner to start.



Me and mommy sitting at the table waiting for the bride and groom to come in.



The little gift from Lennard and Lisa on their wedding. I like apple a lot. I got three apples. Heheh.... because daddy and mommy let me have their apples.



Cake cutting ceremony.....



Oh.... mommy is too far away. Let's show you the photo that taking from Aunty Lisa's friendster.





We are having buffet tonight. This is what mommy got after queueing up for about 10 minutes. That's a lot...... Now is daddy's turn to queueing up for the food.



After the dinner, mommy give me some of the chocolate.



Let's take a picture with Aunty Lisa before we go back. Quickly....please!!! I'm going to play by the pool.



Hehe.... the water is so cold. Wish to down and swim.......



Then, we start driving back to KL again.

No comments: