Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Today is my turn to cut the hair. We will be going back to Singapore after this.

Daddy bring me to this India Barber Shop near Jalan Tiong Nam to cut my hair. This is my first time here and it's cheaper because I'm only shave everything off my head. Introduce by my grandpa.



He start to shave.....





Here's my new look..... Hehe.... daddy said look like an Indian baby because he leave some hair at the front part of my head.



Now, I'm ready to go back to S'pore.

Daddy is a bit sleepy and hungry. So, we stop by at the overhead bridge restaurant for a snack and drinks.

Wow.... there's a small pond in front. Let's go and play, daddy.



This is the cafe opposite the pond.



Daddy's carrying me away again. We going to have our snack...........


No comments: