Friday, October 12, 2007

We're having our lunch at Ikea today

After having our lunch, daddy and mommy bring me to the children section for some fun. They know I like to play with toys there.



I see a Koko playing a toys on the table, so go over to play with him. But he doesn't allow me to touch the toys. I become so angry of the selfish Koko and shout out at him. Haha..... he run away. Maybe I scare him with my loud shout.



The toys are all mine now. Hahah......







There's a beautiful designed room over the other side. Let's go and take a look. Daddy can also get some idea from there to design my room.



Haha..... a very good divider. It's fun to run over here and there.





Wow.....This little table lamp is so bright and look like it's suitable to put beside our bed. Do you agree, mommy?

No comments: