Wednesday, October 03, 2007

The famous Kueh Tutu at Wisma Atria.

It is a traditional Singaporean delicacy. Made primarily from rice flour or glutinous rice flour, the light snack contains either ground peanut and sugar or shredded coconut as filling.



Let me try it. Hmmm....... the coconut shred smell so good.



What's on the table? I saw Aunty Jenna bring a lot of food and put it on the table.



After the lunch, mommy go to Sony Service Centre to repair daddy's camera. While waiting, me and Aunty Jenna going to run around the centre.



Then, we going for shopping at Wisma Atria and then Takashimaya.

Around 7pm, PA Talents present and celebrate Singapore’s unique cultures. This time is presented by the Singapore Malay Orchestra.







The music is very good and hot. Make me wanna dance......



Aunty Jenna bring me to see the beautiful fountain in front of Takashimaya. Hehe.... Aunty Jenna carry me up to the sitting area. I can touch the water..... So nice!!



Oh...... a tiring day!! Mommy take my clothes off and she gonna take a bath for me soon.



I'm playing this Mooncake's box. It's so special. This mooncake was a gift from Eugene Koko to us when he went to KL for a holiday last month. Mommy forgot to take the photo last month, so mommy take it now before she forget again. The mooncake were really good, yummy and not to sweet even though you ate a lot.



Better go and take a bath now and get ready to sleep.

No comments: