Saturday, December 29, 2007

Uncle Pork and Aunty Lyvier's Wedding Day
Now we are outside Aunty Lyvier's house. Everyone is waiting at the gate. I'm just sitting inside the car and playing with the steering wheel. I think it will take a long long time because the girls inside already prepare a lot of games to play with brothers.


We're now at Uncle Pork and Aunty Lyvier's church reception. I just wake up from my nap.
Today daddy is Uncle Pork's "Heng Tai" means brother who needs to help the groom at bride's house.


The reception is started...... The choir is singing their opening ceremony song.


Me: Halooo.....there!! I'm here outside of your house. Are you there??
Me: Hi.... how are you little girl?? Can you be my friend??
Girl: Good morning.....Sure, let me open the door for you.
Me: Thanks, for letting me in.



Haha..... daddy is acting like me, he is sucking my water bottle.


Mommy is sitting there watching the ceremony and chatting with Aunty Karen and Uncle Steven.



The reception is over and everyone is busy taking photo together. Mommy and me are playing and running around on the stage.


I see a microphone by the side of the stage. Can I have it? I would like to sing a song to Uncle Pork and Aunty Lyvier on their wedding.
Okay....it's time to go back and wait till tonight's dinner. But before that, we need to stop by Uncle Pork's house to have some lunch. Hmmm...... now I start to feel a bit hungry.

Will Update the other photos soon

No comments: