Sunday, December 23, 2007

Aunty Ita's Engagement Dinner

The engagement dinner start at 7pm.
We're here earlier to welcome the guests.
Wow.... that's a beautiful decor by Aunty Ita. She really done a lot in this.


Aunty Ita's flowers....... so beautiful!!


Hmmm.....my favourite sharkfin soup.

Okay....now Iready to come out of the sit and play. Mommy, can you please let me out???

Now is time for the IMPORTANT session. After a long discussion, Mommy is choose to become MC. Haha.... without any practice. Hopefully mommy know all the mandarin words.

Firstly, Aunty Ita and Uncle Constance need to exchange their engagement rings.


Hehe....both of them posing for their new rings.


Then, the mother-in-law (Uncle Contance's mother)will put on the bracelets for Aunty Ita.


Champagne Popping Time


Everyone is so excited!!


Pouring the champagne together and then both of them drink together.

Everyone seems like really enjoying their foods.


I really like the flowers.... I bring it around and everyone just take photos on me with the flower.
Do I look cute posing with the flower??


Family photos session.....


Hi.... Aunty Ita and Uncle Constance, they are busy enjoying their dinner.

Showing my new dance...... from Rihanna, Umbrella!!






Dinner is over now........ Everyone is coming to take a photo with me.

Aunty Leh Liong......

Grandma.....


A photo with my Aunty Fiona who is back for Aunty Ita's Engagement and her mother's 60th Birthday tomorrow. She is so cute and laugh a lot......

No comments: