Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I'll be going back to KL tonight


I know everyone here in Sibu will be missing me. Today everyone is taking a day off their work to keep us accompany. Hehe.... we go have breakfast together, go walk walk and do some shopping. Wow.....that's so nice and wonderful day.

After driving for quite some time, we arrive at Farley which is a small shopping centre. Grandpa likes the beef noodle at the coffee shop nearby. After we finish our lunch, we go to Farley for some shopping. Grandpa is looking for his Camel Active's T-Shirt. While waiting, I hang my aunty's handbag on my neck and running around Farley. I can see all the salegirls look so happy and fun. Hehe..... I'm making them laugh again.





I'm at the airport now. Got to get ready to go back to KL again. I know everyone look so sad. I feel sad too. I'm really happy to come back to Sibu. I'll be missing all of you....


No comments: