Saturday, December 22, 2007

I'm going back to Sibu......

This morning I woke up at about 4:45am to get ready to go back to Sibu. Me and mommy will be going back together with Uncle Jesse and Aunty Leh Liong. We were waiting for Grandpa at CP2 around 5:30am who was sending us to the LCCT Terminal.

Happy 60th Birthday, Aunty Rita!!

This is Avner, my cousin. Today is his grandma's birthday.



Haloooo..... my little cousin!!! How are you??? Long time no see.
Wow.... Cousin Avner is showing off his skill to tap his hand on the table (left,right,left,right....)
Hmmm.... I know how to do it long ago.



So boring.... everyone is chit chatting with each other. I'm all alone.....



Hey.... It's ready for the Birthday Cake session.



Ready to sing the birthday song!!!
Okay.....now make a wish, blow the candles and cut the cake.




There's another cake left. Look so yummy to me, especially the cherries on top.



Family photo session.....



Haha..... two grandmas are comparing their favourite grandsons.
Got to show of some skills........

No comments: