Sunday, December 09, 2007

Uncle Gary and Aunty Zee Waei Wedding Reception at Sheraton Imperial

Today is Uncle Gary and Aunty Zee Waei Wedding Day. Daddy wake up at about 6am in the morning to rush to Uncle Gary's house to gather because daddy is one of their bestman. Me and mommy are still sleeping at home. There will be going to church for a wedding ceremony. After that, daddy and the other bestman will go to their hotel to prepare the flower for tonight.

Then, daddy back home for a nap. I know daddy is very very tired because he was rush back to KL yesterday night after work.
I'm at their Wedding Reception. I'm enjoying my dinner..... The reception is really great and I like the food. Too bad daddy is busy with his position as a bestman.

Hehe.... beautiful mommy taking photo with smart baby.

Haha..... I really enjoy myself tonight.

Oh.... mine, that's so loud!!! Cheers........ Daddy look happier than the groom. Haha.....

Milk milk time..... My tummy won't be complete until I finish this bottle of milk.

It's time for both of their parents to give their thanks to all the guests.

And then the speeches from both of them......


Dessert Time....... It's so beautiful!!! There's Kahlua on the bottom below the cream. I can see that mommy likes it very much. She eat all three of the desserts that belong to daddy and mine.

Is it that good? Let me try a bite......

Hmmm..... the cream is really smooth, sweet and smell good.

There's an uncle try to help us to take a family photo. Ooopps...... the cream is too yummy to take with the strawberry. It makes me forgot to look at the camera. Too bad......

No comments: