Sunday, December 16, 2007

Meet My Uncle from Australia for the First Time


This is Uncle Geoffrey. He stays in Adelaide, Australia since he was small. He is going to Singapore to visit his godparent. So, he stopby KL to meet his friends. This is the first time I meet him but don't know why I just like him a lot. I really like to play with him.


We going for a buffet in a Japanese Restaurant at 5th Floor, Starhill. It's really a great buffet. The food there is really good, yummy and worth the money. We have a lot of fish, prawn, meat and sushi. You know what's their dessert? Japan Moochi, Haagen-Dazs, Baskin Robin and a lot of fruit as well. We spend more than 3 hours there. Haha..... most of the waiter and waitress know me already because I was running around the restaurant again and again.






This is the Pavillion, the new shopping centre in KL. The Christmas Decor here is really amazing especially the Christmas Tree. The lights is changing every few seconds. So beautiful.......





After walking for a while, we going for a drink at the atrium at the center court.














The beautiful view from the place we have our drinks. There's someone singing and dancing on the stage as well. I'm running over to watch the show.





After the drink, we go back to Uncle Geoffrey's hotel room. His hotel is just beside Pavillion. Wow.... the hotel is real grand and room is very big too. We have a rest while waiting for Uncle's friends to come. They want to go for clubbing at somewhere behind Sheraton Imperial Hotel.

This is the present that Uncle Geoffrey gave me just now. Mommy give it back to me when we get home. Hehe.....Hooray!!




I'm going to open it now.......




Wow..... that's elmo!!!! I really like to watch Elmo's World. I can't get it out from the box.



It's the Elmo's Phone. Okay, let mommy take photo first before she help me to take it out.





Yeah.... my new Elma's Phone!!! Let me try using it to call Daddy.

No comments: