Thursday, September 20, 2007

Uncle Pork and Aunty Lyvier are officially Husband and Wife Today

This morning we woke up about 6:ooam to get ready to gather at Uncle Pork's house. From there, we going to have some breakfast before we head to Registration Department at Putrajaya. It's really a special ceremony that I see for the first time. Inside the registration room, there's 4 different decorations for Chinese, Malay, Indian and the Western.
After the registration, we sent them back and then we go back home to get a rest too. We'll meeting for dinner at Cineleisure Damansara and watch movie.

Here we are..... The new restaurant in Cineleisure Damansara, Tony Roma's. They serve the western food like steak, burger, pasta and seefood.
This is the menu here, we going to order the food now.

Let's have some drink first. Haha.... the soft drink here is free flow. I can have as much as I want.
Just learn to do some tricks with the straw. Let me show you.....

Have a straw fight with daddy. Hehe....... I win!!!


The foods are here..... daddy order their famous Cheesy Burger, loaded with three different cheeses - cheddar, Swiss and Jack. Mommy order the BBQ Half Chicken, basted in Original sauce and charbroiled. Served with French fries and cole slaw. Uncle Pork order the Original Baby Back Ribs, basted with TR’s Original and Aunty Lyvier order the Tony’s Famous Steak.
Daddy share his burger with me..... It's yummy!!

Waiter..... I want a refill, please!!!

That's the Sulley and Mike in the Monsters!!! Wow..... it is so big!! I'm so small in front of it.

I'm now at the cinema waiting for daddy and uncle to buy the movie tickets. Mommy and Aunty Lyvier are accompany me to run around.






Okay.... the tickets are ready. We going to watch Ratatouille.It's about the Remy, a young rat in the French countryside who arrives in Paris, only to find out that his cooking idol is dead. When he makes an unusual alliance with a restaurant's new garbage boy, the culinary and personal adventures begin despite Remy's family's skepticism and the rat-hating world of humans.
Quickly queue up for some drinks and tibits.
Hi... good evening, I would like to have four soft drinks, a small popcorn, twisties and a kitkat for my daddy. Yeah....that's all.

Waiting for my order......

The drinks are here.....

Wow.... my popcorn!! Let me have a bite first. Yummy......

Ready to go watch movie........

No comments: