Monday, September 03, 2007

Another weekend is here again...........

Today, we wake up at about 10am. After we ready, daddy bring us to Tebrau Jusco City at JB.
This is the new shopping mall in JB. They claimed the Jusco here is the biggest in South East Asia.

I'm fooling around the concourse area. Mommy and daddy are chasing me around. So fun!!!



There's a Toy R Us here. I can go inside to play with the new toys again.


Wow.... this is my favourite for today.


I still remember that I lost to daddy last time in Vivocity. Daddy, dare to challenge me again?


Wow.... this look great for my playground. Let's try it on now.


Hungry....hungry!! It's alreadypast the lunch time. No wonder, I'm so hungry.
Let's try this new restaurant here..... Flintstones Bistro. Look special....

Excuse me, can I have an Ice Lemon Tea first?? I'm so thirsty now.


Wait...wait.... and wait.

Oh....yeah!! Feel so good and refreshing.


Daddy, can I have the menu??

Halo.....may I know what's good here? Can you introduce us something good here?

Okay, then.... I would like to have the Pineapple Rice and the Soup of the Day.

Hmmm..... here are the foods. Smell so good......

This is the Pineapple Rice. Daddy is testing it.


Yummy.... we are so full now. Let's go for groceries shopping now before we go back to Singapore.

What a wonderful day!!

No comments: