Monday, September 10, 2007

Haha.... I got Uncle Jesse's toy. It's mine now.



Hey.... uncle Jesse is coming back. We will be going out after everyone is ready. While waiting for them, I play with mommy's handphone first.







Yeah..... on the way to our car, I pass by the bum. Hehe... it's fun to walk up and down the bum. Let's try a few more time.







The air-cond and the car movement make me sleepy. Oh.... I take a nap first before I get to the shopping centre.


My future uncle-in-law is looking for the tamiya colour for his project. So, mommy know there's a tamiya shop near Chinatown and bring Aunty Ita there.


Too bad.... the colour is out of stock for quite a long time already. Need to go somewhere else to look for it.

Then, we go to Sg. Wang for shopping because Aunty Ita wants to go to Lot 10 to collect something for my future-in-law's sister. We are now using the sky bridge to go over to Lot 10.


Oh... so tiring. Walk to Lot 10 and walk back again to Sg. Wang. Very thirsty..... daddy go and get drinks and desserts from McDonald.
While waiting, I help to become a part time promoter here.
Please queue here to get McDonald's Yummy Desserts!! It's really very very yummy. Please come and try!!!

Wow..... that's a lot of peoples coming to queue up for the McD's desserts. Hahah.... I'm so good at promoting just like daddy.

McD...... do you plan to hire me as your full time promoter???

No comments: