Sunday, September 23, 2007

I'm at Toy R Us again. Hehe..... It's just like my secondhome. Daddy and mommy will always bring me here whenever they are free.



There's a playground in the center of the Vivocity and it's always full of Koko and JieJie running around and playing with water.









It's really hard to walk up the slope. I can't do it and fall down at last. Fortunately..... it's soft and it just make me a bit frighten. Anyway, daddy says that's it for today, let's go for shopping inside.

There's a Panasonic's massage chair inside the Best Denki. That's the best massage chair that daddy ever try on before.



I heard what daddy told mommy. Hehe..... I'm coming to try the best massage chair.



Hehe.... daddy not finish yet. Anyway, I just climb up onto daddy and try it together.





Then... mommy go to Giant to buy groceries. While waiting for daddy to queue up at the cashier, I bring mommy to see my favourite ride in front of the giant.

Yeah....that's the Barney ride, my favourite ride.





Daddy is ready....... we got to go now. See you again, Barney!! Bye bye......

No comments: