Saturday, December 16, 2006



A Visit to Genting Highlands



Today we planned to bring uncle Ah Ping to Genting Highlands. Hooray..... I reaally like the weather there and I can feel the Chritmas mood here. You see, mommy bought me the santa's hat for me. Do I look cute with it on my head? Hehe.... I'm going to enjoy my day here.
Bye.......



Heard daddy said his friends will be joining us later. Who will be coming?
Oh.... here they come!!! It's Aunty Lyvia and Uncle Pork.


It's getting late already. Daddy bought me and mommy a sweater. Let's see how do I look in the new sweater. Everyone take turn to take photo with me.


Daddy try to measure my height and see whether I can go for the ride in the Theme Park or not. Oh... too bad!! Another 5cm to go. Don't worry.....I'll be back!

No comments: