Sunday, December 10, 2006

Trip to Jurong Bird Park




Today was the 3rd day of my Uncle Ah Ping in Singapore. My aunties in Singapore planned to go to Jurong Bird Park. We arrived there around 2 pm. Today was very hot. Mommy gave a sunglass. I even trying to take off my clothes. Hehe.... sexy, right?


First, we went for lunch at Bongo Burgers. We ordered a burger and a spaghetti to share among us. This was because aunties promised to buy us nasi lemak when they got here.

This was my aunties and my cousins. All of them are very friendly.

After that, we went for Birds and Buddies Show. It was very interesting and the birds are very clever. I got to learn from them and must do better than the birds.













At the end of the show, we got a chance to take photo with the Santa Claus.



Some photo of the birds in Jurong Bird Park




I was so lucky to see the Penguin having their lunch

No comments: