Thursday, December 14, 2006

One Utama Shopping Centre

We're now in KL. Today Daddy and Mommy brought me and uncle to One Utama for shopping. We met an old aunty there. She liked me so much and try to carry me. Hehe.....mommy took this chance to take photo again.



Hey.... I've a ride with this big Garfield. Hehe.... I wore the same colour t-shirt as Garfield. After the ride, we met a Santa Claus. He was there distributing the sweets and I got some as well.



Oh ya.... there's a Disney show at 7pm. So we were waiting at the 1st floor fo the show. There's a lots of koko and jiejie down there queuing up to take photo with the mickey, minnie and donald. I really hope I can walk now. Then I can queuing up with them at the ground floor. Hopefully... I've chance in the future.



No comments: