Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Trip to Pulau Langkawi (Day 1)


Today daddy started driving to the north. On the way, we saw a signboard showing the way to Cameron Highlands. All of us never been there before, so we make up our mind to go. We drove for about one and a half hour to get there. The weather there same as Genting, but nothing much to see. Mommy suggested to go to Strawberry Farm. Then Daddy drove around to look for it. Finally, we got there. It's not a Strawberry Season, we didn't get a chance to see a lot of strawberries. Daddy went up the store for a visit and bought some fresh strawberries, strawberry jam, dried strawberry and strawberry ice cream. Wow.... everything strawberry!! It smell so good and taste good as well.


After spent sometimes in Cameron, we continue our journey to the north. We took about 3 hours to get to Penang Island. We checked into Traders Hotel. Daddy was big customer for Traders Hotel, that's why we got a very good service from them and a free complimentary gift (Chocolate) Hmmm....yummy!!

After having the yummy chocolate, mommy help me to take bath. This was the special bath tub that made for me. Hahha....just kidding. Mommy was playing with me while waiting to fill up the bath tub at the side.


Finished my bath and got a change, now was time lying on the bed with daddy and watching tv.
At about 1am, I suddenly felt very hard to breath and my nose was blocked. I cry and cry and cry..... So mommy and daddy rushed me to a clinic. After seeing the doctor, we went back to hotel and mommy gave me the medicine before make me sleep.

No comments: