Friday, December 22, 2006

Trip To Pulau Langkawi (Day 4)

Today, we will be going to Pulau Paya for snorkelling. Another new task for me, hahah.....
Last two day mommy bought me a pack of Little Swimmer which was waterproof diaper. This was the time for me to wear it on for later use.


I got a beach wear as well and it make me look like I'm having holiday in Hawaii. Heheh....
Hey, I'm ready to go out......!!!

I'm now at the rooftop of the ferry. The strong wind keep on blew onto my face, made my eye hard to open but I felt so refreshing. The blue sea was so beautiful....


I slept again after my milk milk time. It was so bright, so I had to cover it with my hat.


We arrived at the Pulau Paya. Daddy and Uncle Ah Ping were ready to go for snorkelling. Left me and mommy on beach side. Hmmm......when is my turn?!!


Hooray.....Daddy is back!!! Daddy going to bring me to beach. Yeah.....!!

I'm already on the beach.... Daddy going to put me into the water. Oh...I'm a bit scared. The water was so cold. Daddy.....you better be slow ya.


It's time to go back now. I'm so sad..... Felt really happy to be here. Many interesting things to do here. Just we also saw the expert feeding the shark. Too bad..... Mommy recorded it on the camcoder. Couldn't show it here.


After the Pulau Paya tour, they sent us back to our hotel. From there, we used the car we rent to go to Underwater World which was very famous tourist destination in Pulau Langkawi.


Can you find out what's so special in this picture???

Hahah......I taking picture with that big fat penguin?
Pictures of the special species in the Underwater World



After visited the Underwater World, it was time for us to have our dinner. Tonight, we will be having seafood again. Yum....Yum....

No comments: