Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Day Out On Aunty Jenna's Off Day

Today was aunty Jenna's off day. So Mommy brought us to Suntec for a window shopping and show uncle Ah Ping around. Firstly, we went to Pizza Hut for lunch.


This is newly introduced Pizza. Mommy let me tried some. Hmmm.... not bad. I like the cherry.


And this was a waitress in the Pizza Hut. She was so nice and play with me whenever she was free. So I decided to take a photo with her as a memory.


After the lunch, Aunty and Uncle went to the Wealth Fountain to make a wish. Mommy and mommy wait at the entrance.


Then, we went to the Koi Pond. There's a lot of KoKo and JieJie feeding the koi. Wow....the koi looked so hungry. They acted so fast whenever they throw the food into the pond.


This was the first time I saw TVs in the aquarium. How can the TVs stay inside the aquarium??? Weird!!!

Hehe.... I'm waiting for my uncle to put in the coin into the train, so that I can enjoy the ride.
Come on.... quickly, I can't wait for the ride.
Oh ya.... We saw this christmas tree in the Swarovski's promotion in the centre court. Oh... It's so sweet and it was full of swarovski crystal around it. Just want to share with you all.



No comments: