Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Oh.... Another boring day!!

It's been more than a week now since I come back to Singapore. I miss Sibu so much..... There's a lot of aunties and uncles playing with me. Also many love from grandpa and grandmas. Now, I feel so lonely..... only have daddy and mommy by my side.

Everyday wake up in the morning, mommy will let me watch the VCD and learn together with me. So boring.....



I miss Sibu so much. I'm really not in mood doing anything nowadays.



Daddy try to play with me, but I really not interested in that. Please... daddy, please don't bother me today.



Now, I'm trying to look for something interesting to do myself.



Aaahhhhh...... boring boring boring!!!

Mommy throw a ball for me and play with me. Finally, I have something to do. Hehe.....

No comments: